Thursday

Unchained - Believer's Weapon Against Dark Forces - Part 1

Jinns and magic are two topics that fascinate both Muslims and non-Muslims. In this series of posts, I will speak about the Islamic perspective on these mystical and hidden realities, insha Allah.

The epidemic of Sihr in our communities is reaching epic proportions. The presence of this evil is found commonly among Muslims. For many people, at the first instance of a dispute, they turn to a magician to help them overcome their adversary and this has led to the spread of much evil, corruption and sheer injustice to many innocent people.

The spread of this disease has touched many families, often without them all realizing it. The question is what to do about the eradication of this disease. The first most obvious step is education on how sahir perform sihr and the effect on the person on whom the sihr is being done. People normally think that they just have to go to a “religious” person, pay him some money, and in return get the ta’weez which will get them their dream job, love of their spouse, marriage to the person they love most or even business partnerships. Some people do it with good intentions, and some people do it with evil intention. But really, do you think there is a difference? How should we deal with the type of situation?

Insha Allah in the next post I will explain the right steps to take in order to solve this problem. The first step we should take is educating ourselves, our friends, and family.

Jazakum Allah Khayr!!
Zakia Usmani

Unchained: Believer’s Weapon Against Dark Forces
http://www.believerspath.com

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    ALHAMDULILLAH IAM SO HAPPY FOR READING THE FIRST PART.I DO HOPE IN SHA ALLAH NOT TO MISSED THE SUBSEQUENT ONE'S.
    MAY ALLAH BLEESED YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Alhamdullilah....Sister you are doing a great job. Myself have been thru lot since childhood but Allah brings me out of it...now my marriage is also in pieces ..my wife left...welll still thinking wht more is in store for me...sonetimes very difficult to handle and not sure why so many thngs happining to me and my family......
    Any guidelines please do suggest...thnks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother I need to know more about your situation before I suggest anything. Can you send me an email at zakiausmani@believerspath.com and let me know about your problems in details?

    Wassalam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Sister sent you an email please do reply asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:26 PM

      Sister did u recive my email

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Sister did u recieve my email

    ReplyDelete
  6. I receive so many emails everyday. You need to be more specific about the email you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:32 AM

      Sister its from zak59@rediffmail.com

      Delete
    2. Can you please send it again and I will try my best to reply asap.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous12:25 PM

      Sent again

      Delete
    4. Anonymous1:11 PM

      Sent the email again ...from zak59@rediffmail.com

      Delete
  7. Anonymous3:15 AM

    sister i registered for the course but did not get any information as to how will i get the course material.There is no information provided for course dispatch information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zaki, at the time of registration you didn't fill the form correctly and didn't enter your email address. I've sent you an email with the information. Please check your inbox and let me know if you've received my email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4:31 PM

      Alhamdullilah got it .thanks

      Delete
  9. Anonymous5:24 PM

    I have some problem regardin sihr .... I read abt it and nw I think the reason behind my suffering is some black magic..actually I lost ma sister she was just 8 years old ... The reason is unknown to the doctors ......and nw a days I've lost my creativity my health has declined and I get confused easily ...... Dunno what's wron with me plzzz help me plzzzz rizwan.z.p@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalamu alaikum wa rahamtullah

    Please visit here for further information:
    http://www.believerspath.com/courses/unchained/

    Wassalam
    Zakia

    ReplyDelete