The physical symptoms of Sihr can be summarised as:
• Muscle aches and stiffness
• Weight on the shoulders
• Tightness in back muscles
• Shortness of breath while reciting the Quran
• Palpitation in the middle of the chest
• Feeling something is stuck in the middle of the chest
• Extreme feeling of fearfulness
· Belching and burping
• Either loss of appetite or extreme increase of appetite
• Pain in the kidneys
• Pain in the ear
• Heaviness and weight on the heart and constriction in the throat.
There are many other symptoms of black magic.
These symptoms are very similar to flu, which lasts around a week. If your experiences last for a few days, then it is likely you have flu. However, if these symptoms continue, or come and go on a daily or weekly basis, then you may be suffering from black magic.
The signs to recognize when Jinn enters one’s body?
- Feeling of something entering in the body.
- A whistling sound in the left ear.
- Feeling of presence of the evil inside the body.
- Feeling of the heaviness on the shoulder
- Goose bumps and slight shivering on the body
How does it affect one mentally?Black magic puts a block to a person’s wisdom and intelligence and makes all his efforts to solve the problems fruitless.
- The victim feels a mental block
- Gets disturbed sleep with bad dreams
- Negative thinking
- Feels suffocated and restless
- Difficult to feel at peace
- Feels depressed, with lack of enthusiasm or desire to live
- Gets angry and irritated over trivial matters and gets pleasure after relieving the anger
- Confusion over small matters
- Laziness associated with the body pain
- Irritation with the recitation of the Quran
Unchained: Believer’s Weapon Against Dark Forces