I am sure you’re loving these tips and sharing with your friends and family.1. Take the stairs
Are you in love with the elevator? Skip it next time and run up the stairs. Why? Because it’s harder and therefore infinitely more awesome.
2. Release the howWe’re always trying to figure out how something is going to happen. Release the how. Our brains aren’t meant to know how things are going to happen. It causes anxiety, worry and other mental problems.
3. VolunteerAlmost every masjid or community centre has opportunities where you can volunteer. Go check it out and try it for one day. You might like it.
4. Be open mindedDon’t judge a book by its cover. Be open to everything, because you never know where it may lead.
5. GrowGrow as a human being, a spiritual being and a conscious soul. If you aren’t growing, you’re slowly withering away. There is no middle ground. Always push yourself. Live uncomfortably and evolve.
6. Be gratefulWrite down and think about the positive things in your life. Thank Allah every night before sleep. Show gratitude in your words, actions and heart. Remember enjoying the little things you are grateful for will have an impact on you.
7. Make connectionsOne of the most important things in life is making connections. Your life will significantly shift towards making more connections and giving value, from just being someone who does something for money. This will have a huge impact on your life.
8. AcceptDo you constantly want to change they way things are? What if you had done that one thing differently in the past? Stop it. You’re putting yourself in mental hell. Accept what is. Ironically, that is the first step to change.
9. ForgiveForgive yourself and others. It will take a huge load off your back. You don’t have to hold grudges against anyone. You are only causing anguish to yourself.
10. PatienceNothing happens fast. People want fast results, but the truth is that you have to work hard for 6-12-24 months before anything happens.
Wishing you the very best.Wassalam