1. Do lessYou can do less and live more. You don’t need more stuff. Release your cravings for materialism. It will lead to less debt, less work and less stress.
2. Be radicalSometimes it’s good to be radical, if it’s you. Radical means different things to different people, so I’ll leave it up to you to interpret it.
3. Be authenticWhatever you do, be authentic. Be yourself.
4. Enjoy the processWhen you’re doing something you love, you will automatically enjoy the process. Goals don’t even matter at this point. Sure, they give you a direction, but you’re loving life and feeling awesome.
5. Be practicalYou don’t have to quit your job to do what you love. You can slowly start phasing it out by working on your passion project after you get home from work. Be practical and realistic. Don’t just jump into your passion when you don’t have a plan.
6. Lose argumentsWhy do we insist on being right all the time? Try losing arguments. It’s great fun and interrupts patterns in people. Seeing people get confused is a lot of fun.
7. Let someone pass you in line at the supermarketEveryone’s in a rush to get home, but what if you took a deep breathe and let someone pass you? It’s unexpected and it makes people smile.
8. Quit your jobIf you’re ready for it, just quit your job. There’s no need to hang onto something that you don’t need. For the rest of you, stay put.
9. Give away stuffHow much stuff do you have that you haven’t used in the last 12 months? What about giving it all away? I know a lot of people that have their houses full of stuff.
10. FocusBe aware of where your focus is. Where focus goes, energy flows. If you’re constantly thinking about how you will fail, you will feel bad and maybe even fail. Think about how you will succeed and you might just succeed. If at first you don’t succeed, try again.
Wishing you the very best.Wassalam